Why the Medical Equipment Industry can Benefit from Using a 3PL
The medical industry is responsible for treating, diagnosing and saving patients’ lives. Therefore, medical industry relies heavily on the medical equipment industry. They need the x-ray machines, lights, tables, needles, anything that you would see in a patient room or operating room. When medical equipment goes down this is costly not only for the patient, but the doctor and hospitals. The medical equipment industry should rely on a third party logistics (3PL) provider to help them ensure overstock of product parts, on-time deliveries, experienced drivers and efficient end-to-end processes.
With a 3PL provider:
- You can trust that special care has been taken to ensure the safety of your medical equipment
- Your stocked inventory will be accurate and carefully pulled and ready for delivery
- Your equipment will be close to any facility you need utilizing their hundreds of forward stocking locations
- You will save money by keeping your downtime low and getting your machines up and running quickly
- We all know that machines can go down anytime. That is why third party logistics companies should have experienced staff ready to help 24x7x365
- You will be provided with online technology that lets you monitor your equipment from the beginning to end of delivery
When patients rely on doctors, doctors rely on medical equipment; medical equipment industries should rely on us.
Network Global Logistics is a proud sponsor and exhibitor at this year’s Field Service Medical conference, February 10-12, held at the Rancho Bernardo Inn in San Diego, California. Field Service Medical is a conference where medical equipment industry experts gather to find out how to stay ahead of their competition and be the best in the industry. The US is home to nearly 11,000 medical equipment and supply companies (Reportlinker.com 2014). With this number and a population that is not only aging but also constantly increasing the life expectancy, the demand for medical equipment and supplies will only rise. How can you stay ahead in the industry?
Click here to learn more about Field Service Medical & use our $500 discount code to join us at this year's Field Service Medical.